Saturday 26 May 2012

Songbird Spinner Cards, 2nd one.

Here is the 2nd spinner card I made with my new PTI spinner dies and the Songbird paper stack. This one is an A2 card, and should be able to go through the mail in a regular envelope.


If you look closely, you will see that this is the piece trimmed off of the bottom of the 6" panel I used to make the first spinner card HERE.

I used the straight spinner groove die on this card, and the cute little bird was hand trimmed from another piece of paper in the paper stack. He just rolls and spins right along the track!



The word stamp is by Verve. I thought I could use this card for a number of occasions. See? I told you I was having a blast with the new dies.  :-)))

I have almost 40 pages done in the digital scrapbook I'm working on, and I figure there will be about 12 more pages until I can hit SEND and get it off to Apple for printing. Whew - it's been a huge project, but I'm so proud of what I've done on it so far this week ... and it's a gift I will be happy to bring to Israel.

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. so sweet card- looks realy funny the little bird!
    Hello from elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little bird and it's a great idea to make a spinner card with him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen