Sunday 18 January 2015

Four Christmas Tags

Good morning friends

I still have a little Odds & Sods pile sitting on my stamping table that I want to use up.  I made an Anniversary card and had a 4 x 12" strip of this beautiful red patterned card stock left over. I decided to use it with items from my pile to make tags for next Christmas.


The tags themselves were trimmed to 2 x 5", and I used a Tag Topper Punch at the top edge.  I stamped the heart row and added a white strip that was then stamped with the To & From.

The little snowman is all glittery and has Glitter Dots for his eyes and nose. The stamped and die cut dog has a black glitter dot nose.


These trees - already embossed - were in the pile as well. They are from Karen Burniston's Tree Pivot. When they weren't needed for the project I was working on, I added them to the Odds & Sods pile. They worked perfectly for the tags!


Some Bakers Twine at the top and my tags ... made entirely from scraps ... were done and put into my stash for next year.

Supplies:
Red patterned paper leftover piece- DCWV
Scrap of black card stock
Scrap of white card stock
Embossed trees - Evergreen Pivot, Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
and Swirly Curves Embossing Folder - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dog stamp and die - Papertrey Ink
Snowman stamp - Stampin' Up
Transparent double sided adhesive tape - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Heart row stamp - Simon Says Stamps
To & From stamps - All Night Media

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen